Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Trevor!

Today my nephew, Trevor Herndon, is 9 years old! I still remember the day he was born. I received a call at work from my mom saying Stephanie was at the hospital and she was not going home without a baby. This was exciting and surprising - she was not due until March 11, I believe. I had one more class left that day and then planned to drive down to Joplin after wards to meet my first nephew. That was a busy week at school, as I had three tests in one week. I was so thankful that all the tests were over with my last class that Thursday, and I could enjoy the weekend in Joplin.

Stephanie and Nathan did not find out what they were having, so when I got there it was so much fun finding out I had a nephew. I have so enjoyed watching Trevor grow up and can't wait to see what the future brings for him. Happy Birthday Trevor! Ross and I love you lots!

No comments: