Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Ross and I went out to dinner and a movie for our Valentine's date over the weekend, and tonight will have a nice dinner at home. Since the weather is fairly warm today, we're going to grill fillet mignons for dinner. I plan for us to eat dinner in our dining room (which we only do on special occasions) and eat off of our china plates!

One year ago on Valentine's Day, Ross and I went to dinner and a movie, and then spent the weekend in Kansas City for a couples wedding shower his parent's friends had for us.  My parents, aunt and uncle, sister and brother-in-law were there, too.


Two years ago on Valentine's Day (our first Valentine's Day together) Ross met me at my door with one dozen red roses and then took me to a very good Italian restaurant for dinner. We then went back to his place where he had set up several candles all around his basement floor and we danced together. It was so nice and so romantic. We exchanged gifts - both DVDs to each other - and just had a nice evening.

I love Ross and am so happy to have him as my Valentine!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I LOVE thinking about those special memories!!! Remembering all of those precious times are SO much fun!!! :) I am so glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! :)