Friday, February 18, 2011

Pictures - Part 5

This is a continuation of the blog series about the pictures I have on display in my house. Enjoy!

I have the picture frames below hanging in our family room. These are some of my favorite wedding pictures - some from our ceremony and some from outside at our reception venue.




Ceremony frame: The two top pictures are the best! The top left is when Ross walked in the door to the sanctuary as the ceremony started. I love the look on his face! The picture of me is when I was waiting in the lobby to walk down the aisle. I love the middle picture (okay I love them ALL!) taken during our ceremony. I love how it shows off my oh so pretty dress! The bottom left picture is one of my absolute favorites. We were walking back up the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Wiseman, and as we neared my parents, my dad held out his hand for a high-five, and I said "I'm married now!" The bottom right is in the lobby after the ceremony - love this one, too! Oh our wedding day was such a fun, fun, fun day! I truly hope everyone's wedding day is as happy and wonderful as ours was!


Reception frame: These pictures are great! We had such a beautiful wedding day - the weather cooperated with us and we were able to get lots of outside shots. I love all of these, especially the one of us walking together!

No comments: