Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pictures - Part 4

This is a continuation of the blog series about the pictures I have on display in my house. Enjoy!

This post is more about a picture frame than a picture. I gave this picture frame to Ross on his 30th birthday, and I think it's safe to say this is definitely a gift I loved way more than him. And that's okay!

The saying on this frame "It doesn't matter what we're doing really, I just enjoy being with you" is what Ross emailed me after our "first kind of date" in December 2008. You can read about it here! I wish I can take credit for the design of this frame, but I can't. My original plan was to paint it myself at Firehouse Pottery, but I am in no way an artist, and I wanted it to look good, not like a 5-year-old painted it! I had it custom designed for me and love it! The statement sums up our relationship perfectly - we just enjoy being together, no matter what!

The picture in this frame was taken on our 5-month dating anniversary in April 2009. I took Ross to a park very close to my house and we had a picnic. It was such a great evening! Right now I have this frame on our kitchen counter. Sometime I think that's a really odd spot for this frame ... oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Valentines Day! We are enjoying the picture tour of your home. Must be "in your genes" to love taking pictures and enjoying having them to share the special times and people in your lives. Grandma Peterson undoubtedly passed that gene to you (and me and I think your Mom and Stephanie too)! Weren't we all blessed!
Love you..Aunt Linda and Uncle Dale